Loved by some and completely misunderstood by others but what is the key to a good email marketing campaign?
I run email campaigns for a lot of businesses and it’s interesting to see how subscribers react to different kinds of brands. The key to a good email campaign cannot be summarised in one word, but if I had to pick one it would be ‘engage’. Brands and companies that are able to engage with their audience have a response that their rivals could only dream of. Here are 5 quick tips on Email Marketing:
- Data – always use subscribed data, and never buy it!
- Create Interest – do you have some news or any offers?
- Mobile Friendly – ensure it’s readable on all formats.
- Know Your Goals – make sure readers have a link to follow
- Engage with your audience!